This is a Universal type Foot Supplied by Couling
Concealed Invisible Zipper Zip Foot (Clip Snap on)
For truly invisible zippers with a professional appearance, this is the right foot to use. The zipper coils actually act as the guide for this foot, allowing for perfectly positioned stitches that won’t show on the front of your garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INVISIBLE ZIPPER FOOT:
- There are two grooves on the underside of the foot that guide the coil of the zipper as you stitch
- The invisible zipper is inserted in an open unsown seam
- Open the zipper and place the right side of the zipper to the right side of the fabric, placing the coil of the zipper on the seam line
- To sew the right side of the zipper: Raise the coil and position the coil in the right groove so the center needle position will sew to the left of the coil
- To sew the left side of the zipper: Raise the coil and position the coil in the left groove so the center needle position will sew to the right of the coil
- Stitch from the top of the zipper tape to the zipper pull on both sides
Fits most machine which take the clip on type foot, If you have a older machine which take screw on feet you can buy a new type shank so you can use clip on/snap on feet.
This will fits Most Home sewing machines, some listed below
TOYOTA, (JANOME Cat A Only) NEW TYPE SINGER, BROTHER, JONES, NEWHOME, ALFA, SILVER, JOYS, JMB, BERNETTE etc
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the first time I have used this company. The website was easy to use and the service was quick and efficient.