Ex Demonstration Model
ONE OF THE LIGHTER WEIGHT MACHINE IN THE RANGE - 6KG
Simple to use Ideal starter machine
This durable, lightweight machine helps you produce professional quality stitches quickly and easily, with a wealth of features that make your crafting experience even more enjoyable. With an automatic one-step buttonhole, twin needle sewing capacity and 20 built-in stitches, this portable sewing machine is ideal for beginner and intermediate machine sewers.
Additionally, the machine gives you an automatic needle threader, a thread cutter, a darning plate for freehand embroidery, variable stitch length and width and a free arm for circular sewing. It comes with a handy set of accessories including a zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, a screwdriver, a set of needles, a seam ripper, bobbins, a soft cover, an operational manual and a foot control.
You'll have everything you need at your fingertips to start creating beautifully sewn garments quickly and easily. Enjoy limitless possibility with the Janome 4400.
- Size: 39 x 29 cm (15.4 x 11.4 inches)
- Accessories include zigzag foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, blind hem foot, a screwdriver, a set of needles, a seam ripper, bobbins, a soft cover, an operational manual and a foot control
- Includes 20 stitches, with 10 stretch stitches
- Features one-step buttonhole and a built in needle threader
- Variable stitch length and width
- Convertible free arm for difficult to reach areas and for sewing sleeves and trouser legs
- Darning plate for freehand embroidery
- Twin needle option
- Instruction manual included