Bondaweb For joining fabric layers, appliqué & handicrafts 45cm x 1m
Sold per the meter - folded for postage
• Double-sided adhesive
• Precise appliqués
• No slippage when hemming with zigzag stitches
1. Draw or trace the motif back-to-front on the paper side of Bondaweb and cut out roughly.
2. Lay the Bondaweb with the rough side on the reverse side of the fabric and iron on for around 5–10 seconds.
3. Cut out the motif precisely and pull off the backing paper.
4. Then place it in the desired spot on another piece of fabric with the coated side facing down. Cover with a damp cloth and iron for 10 seconds section by section. 5. Sew on the appliqué with a zigzag stitch, using a piece of Stitch-n-Tear as backing if necessary.