You must select the colour and enter your machine make & model above to order
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm.
- A work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Unique slide-out extra storage idea.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your sewing machine is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
Fitted with our Horn Maxi air-lifter! Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines, such as- the Bernina 700 & 800 series, Brother V series, Janome Horizon Range and Husqvarna Epic amongst many others but its not just for larger machines its also ideal for any size of domestic sewing machine!
A GUIDE TO HORN DELIVERY SERVICE. - these items are delivered from Horn UK Direct, not Couling Sewing Machines
Up to 28 days delivery
A brief explanation of how our delivery system operates: Stock availability allowing & unless otherwise stated, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this, our standard service, your flexibility with time is needed and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease