Finance on Machines £200 +
If you are looking at a Brother Machines Priced at £599+ See our other Finance Option) Click Here
HOW TO APPLY FOR FINANCE.
On our Website - Add your items to the cart and select finance at payment page
We now require a 10% deposit on our finance options, once you have applied for the finance and received a completion email, we will contact you by phone for the 10% deposit card payment.
- Once you have found your product and viewed the finance options page (Finance on machines £200+) then just add the item to the cart
- Proceed to checkout as normal
- Complete the shipping address fully, A contact phone number is needed (note for finance the billing and delivery address must be the same and can only be a personal address not a business)
- Payment page, you must select the Apply for Finance on Machines £200+
- Your order will be received our end and within 48 hours you will receive a email - Novuna Finance Secure online portal for application, Complete the form and await the results
You can also apply by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01522 521841 for more information.
Who can apply for finance?
- Applicant must be 18 years or over on application date
- In permanent UK residence – a minimum of 3 years
- Retired from regular employment, minimum age 50 years
- Not working through disability
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (includes students)
Terms and Conditions
- To qualify you need a minimum loan value of £200 after the deposit has been made (A Minimum 10% deposit is needed, leaving £200+ left for the loan amount)
- Pay a minimum deposit of 10% for online applications
- ID will be required for application (proof of address & proof of signature)
- Novuna Personal Finance full terms and conditions available on application
The example below shows where no payments have been made in the first 12 month payment holiday
- Price: £1,000
- Deposit: £100
- Amount of credit: £900
- Interest rate: 24.9% p.a fixed
- Representative: 24.9% APR
- Total term: 60 months 12 month payment holiday followed by 48 monthly payments of £35.03.
- Total amount payable: £1,781.44
- Early settlement fee £29
Important: Interest is calculated from the start of the agreement, which means interest will accrue during the holiday period
Also note if full payment is made within the 12-month holiday period you will not be charged interest and only pay the £29 early settlement fee
How do I choose to PaybyFinance?
If you are wanting finance on a machine £200+ (Not brother machine £599+) Just select the finance option on the product page in the description area to fill out a form to apply or you can apply by phone 01522 521841 or by email email@example.com we just need your contact details to send you the online application
Who is eligible to apply for online finance?
To apply for online finance, Minimum age of 18 years
- 3 years UK address history
- Own personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- Employed, working 16 hours minimum per week, on a permanent contract
- Self–employed working a minimum of 16 hours per week
- Retired person (this includes early retirement)
- A person on disability allowance, for which they can provide proof
- Student nurse or doctor
- If unemployed they can apply as a “House Person”, providing they have a cohabitating spouse/partner who can provide employment details.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer online finance to
Full Time Students (other than trainee nurses/doctors), Supply teacher without permanent contract to specific school, Purchases of goods and/or services for business use
When do my repayments start?
Payments will begin one month after the goods have been delivered.
Are there any arrangement fees or hidden extras for credit?
No. There are no arrangement fees or hidden extras.
Can I change my payment date?
Customers are able to change their payment date once they have received their welcome documents.
Can I make additional payments?
Yes, customers can make additional payments at any time free of charge.
Can I change my Direct Debit details?
Yes, please contact Novuna Customer Service team on 0344 375 5500 to discuss this in further detail.
How do I view my balance?
The quickest and easiest way for customers to view their balance is by managing their account online using
Applying for online finance applied at checkout
Applying for online finance for all machines £200+ (excluding Brother machine £599+) couldn't be easier or more convenient. When you buy online from Couling Sewing Machines you have the choice of applying for finance, you can apply at checkout by clicking apply for finance £200+, by Phone, Email or Filling in a form online, Once we receive this you will be sent an Online Secure Novuna application form via email, this can take up to 48 hours. Just follow the simple instructions, entering your personal details as required.
The whole process only takes a few minutes and is simple and secure. Once your finance application is approved, you will then be advised of how to sign the finance agreement and you will also receive an email confirming these details.
Please read the agreement carefully checking that all the details are correct, then either electronically sign the agreement or print and sign the agreement in both boxes. Post the signed agreement to the address shown on the covering letter of the agreement.
Following receipt of your finance agreement and a few additional checks, your goods will be dispatched.
Once my application is approved, what happens next?
Within minutes of your application being approved, you will be presented with the options to either e-sign or print and return your finance agreement.
If you choose to e-sign your agreement, a PDF of your agreement will be displayed on screen. You should read the agreement carefully before clicking all the relevant sections agreeing to its terms.
Once you have agreed to the terms of the finance agreement Couling sewing Machines will be notified and you need do nothing more.
If you choose to print and return your agreement you should print the agreement, read it carefully and then sign the document following the instructions on the covering letter. This signed document should then be posted to the address shown on the covering letter of the finance agreement.
Note that products will not be allocated to your order until your completed and signed agreement is returned and received by Novuna Personal Finance. Shipment of your goods will follow soon after your agreement has been returned and received.
Will you credit score me and if so, what does this mean?
Credit scoring is the process used by financial services companies to evaluate the credit risk of new applicants. This technique will be applied to your application for online finance. Credit scoring works by awarding points for each answer given on the application form such as age, income and occupation, together with information obtained from credit reference agencies.
This information allows consistent decisions to be provided, ensuring all applicants are treated fairly. Credit scoring does not discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or disability.
If you decline my application, what is the reason?
In addition to credit scoring, Novuna also takes into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Though Novuna is unable to provide you with a main reason for declining your application, it is usually based on one, or a combination of the following:
• Your credit score (please note that every finance company will score you differently)
• Adverse credit reference agency information
• You are considered to be overcommitted
• You are aged under 18
• Your existing account performance with other lenders
What type of information do credit reference agencies hold about me?
Some of the information is public information, for example electoral roll, County Court Judgments and bankruptcies. Other lenders may also file information about accounts you hold with them for instance this could include your payment history and outstanding balance on these accounts. Any requests for credit, where a credit reference search has been undertaken, will also be filed, although the result of the request is not recorded.
How do I obtain a copy of this information?
Send a request to the relevant credit reference agency, together with details of all addresses at which you have lived over the last 6 years:
• Experian Limited, Customer Support Centre, PO Box 9000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF
• Equifax Ltd., Customer Service Centre, PO Box 10036, Leicester, LE3 4FS
• TransUnion International UK Limited, Consumer Services, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ
The above listed agencies will provide details of information relating to these addresses. If you believe that the information is incorrect, you can ask the agency to correct it.
If my application is not successful, can I re-apply?
Yes. We acknowledge that circumstances change and just because a previous application has been refused, it does not mean that a further request will automatically be turned down. We do suggest however, that you leave at least 6 months between applications.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we're able only to deliver goods to the home address of the applicant.
If your have any queries regarding managing your agreement please contact the novuna Customer Experience Team on 0344 375 5500 Mon- Fri 9am - 7p