Bring your creative vision to life with the Brother XJ2 - a powerhouse of sewing, quilting, and embroidery features designed to help you make ideas a reality. Experience the freedom of a large workspace, the convenience of a mobile app, and a library of built-in patterns for an unlimited range of projects. It's time for your masterpiece - stitch it up with the Stellaire2!
- Sewing and Embroidery in one Machine- With over 780 built-in embroidery designs, 760 built-in sewing stitches, modern technology, and the integration of Artspira‡, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing and embroidery machine will be your go-to machine.
- Built-in Disney Designs- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has the magic of 101 Disney embroidery designs built right in, featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Pluto. Plus, your favorite characters from Frozen, Finding Nemo, and Cars! Brother customers get exclusive access to even more Disney and Disney•Pixar embroidery designs through the iBroidery.com Download Center‡.
- Wireless Enabled- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 is wireless enabled. You can receive software update notifications and send embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable Design Database Transfer (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
- Mobile Apps- Design line-art-inspired drawings on your mobile device and transfer your new designs to your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 with the Artspira‡ mobile app via a wireless connection. With Artspira‡, creating a custom personal work of art has never been easier. Use the My Design Snap mobile app‡ to turn line art, handwriting, or printed clip art into embroidery data. It’s as easy as 1-2-3. Be alerted when it’s time to change the thread or when your project is complete with the My Stitch Monitor App
- Embroidery Positioning Function- Enjoy innovative embroidery features on the Stellaire2 XJ2 with the time-saving 2-Point Positioning with LED Pointer, which will help you align designs for pin-point embroidery placement.
- Sewing Features- Add decorative tapering to projects with the Stitch Tapering feature and enjoy the ease of use and redesigned Multi-Function Foot Controller. Other notable features include easy removal of the Needle Plate, an upgraded N+ foot (from the XP3).
- My Custom Stitch- For the ultimate sewing and embroidery personalization, the advanced My Custom Stitch feature allows you to create a stitch or pattern, save it, and then use that unique stitch or pattern for all your projects.
- Generous Workspace- The Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a generous 56 inches of workspace, a spacious 11.25” from needle to arm, exceptional LED lighting, a clear and sharp 10.1” LCD digital display, and a number of cutting-edge apps for almost any project.
- LCD Display- See your designs come to life on the large 10.1" built-in high-definition LCD display and easily scroll through the menus, navigate the crystal-clear icons, and see your design properties in preview mode. In addition, you can watch one of the many educational tutorial videos online to get the most out of your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 sewing or embroidery experience.
- Embroidery Patterns- Loaded with a library of built-in embroidery designs, the Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 has a fun assortment of patterns that will inspire. First, browse the nine Large Size Patterns and the three Light Sketch Flower patterns, including floral and wildlife motifs. Then, scroll the seven Line and Corner patterns that feature decorative corners, flowers, and an adorable bunny face and the three In-The-Hoop patterns that feature a Pin Cushion (disguised as a hedgehog), a Scissor Sheath, and a decorative Scrap Bag.
- My Connection Feature- The value-packed My Connection feature will allow you to send files back and forth between your Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2 and select ScanNCut DX machines. When the design or pattern is sent from machines when connected to the same wireless network, the ScanNCut DX to a Stellaire2 Innov-ís XJ2, it can be retrieved in My Design Center. This feature takes the place of using a USB to transfer designs between machines and is exclusive to ScanNCut DX machines only.
- My Design Center- The My Design Center has 30 basic shapes, 30 closed shapes, 30 open shapes, and 17-line types that can be used, alone or combined, to create unique embroidery projects. In addition, my Design Center has more selection choices, such as line types and region motifs, for almost any project.
- Yarn Couching- Turn embroidery letters with yarn into a cool 3-D effect using the Couching Embroidery Foot
- Matrix Copy Function- Create unique and distinctive designs with the Matrix Copy feature. Add multiple copies of the same design on your project for one-of-a-kind patterns
- Extra-large embroidery area: 14 x 9.5” (360 x 240mm)
- 889 built-in embroidery designs, including 101 Disney favourites
- 26 embroidery fonts (24 alphabets and 2 Cyrillic)
- Monogram alphabet patterns, including a candle wicking design
- 760 built-in decorative and utility sewing stitches incl 16 buttonholes
- 11.25” (285mm) workspace to sew and quilt
- Up to 1,050 spm embroidery speed
- 10.1” High resolution LCD touchscreen
- Wireless capability to work with Brother apps, Artspira, My Design Snap, My Stitch Monitor and PE-Design 11
- Stitch to Block function – change size of embroidery whilst keeping stitch density
- LED pointer embroidery foot and laser sewing guide
- Matrix setting – automatically place repeated designs for the perfect layout
- Enhanced font editing functions
- Advanced colour shuffling – save up to nine of your favourite palettes
- Easy-access needle plate and newly designed multi-tool
- Automatic electronic needle threader
- Auto jump stitch trimmer
- USB port – making it easy to import designs
- Built-in movie tutorials and MP4 upload function
- 5 year warranty
11.25” (285mm) long arm to the right of the needle and 5” (127mm) height from sewing bed to top of machine arm.
Almost 11” of full-spectrum lighting around the needle with five adjustable brightness settings, including off.
Easy to use, automatic needle threading system.
Independent bobbin winder system with adjustable winding speed.
Wireless LAN capability for exchange of embroidery data with PE-Design 11, mobile apps and updates.
Automatic thread tension.
Trims upper and lower threads automatically.
Automatic presser foot lift and extra high lift.
Gives you a warning when your upper and lower threads are running low.
Wide selection of built-in tutorial videos and MP4 playability.
Ergonomic large start/stop button.
Save energy with the Eco and Deep Sleep modes.
Create your own designs with My Design Center and Artspira, create your own stitches with My Custom Stitch, get perfect placement with My Design Snap, keep an eye on your work whatever you’re doing with My Stitch Monitor and connect to your ScanNCut DX with My Connection.
Large and clear 10.1” (800 x 1280px) built-in HD LCD display.
Intuitive user interface
Easy-to-use screen layout and realistic preview of selected stitches and patterns.
Two high-speed ports, can connect by mouse as well as optional external USB embroidery card reader.
Multilingual operational languages
12 built-in languages.
Easily disengage needle to make changing presser feet and needles safer, and lock the screen to avoid any accidental stitch changes.
Automatic software update capability.
Large 14 x 9.5” / 360 x 240mm embroidery area.
Embroidery up to 1,050 stitches per minute.
Total 889 embroidery patterns including 101 Disney, monogram, and buttonhole shapes.
Built-in 26 embroidery fonts (24 alphabet and 2 Cyrillic). Two fonts include the full Eastern European font set.
Text edit functions
Simplified user interface for text input and editing, with various editing capabilities such as curving, arraying and space adjustment.
S/M/L size for font designs.
Built-in frame designs
140 frame pattern combinations.
Jump stitch thread trimming with thread wiper.
On-screen auto density adjustment (Stitch-To-Block) available for embroidery and letters.
Laser pointer for precise pattern placement.
Advanced editing functions
Design editing, flip designs horizontally, pattern rotating (0.1, 10 and 90 degrees), drag and drop operation, zoom up to 800% in My Design Centre and 200% otherwise.
Colour shuffling function that can choose from your favourite thread brands with more colour variations, with pinning, and favourite mark capability.
No-fuss stippling in embroidery edit.
Advanced multiple design selection.
Direct touch button for changing colours of embroidery patterns.
Resume your embroidery at the exact spot where you stopped in case of a power failure or accidental interruption.
Built-in Appliqué Creator; create multiple appliqués in one hoop with automatic best-placement repetition.
Optimised colour sorting
Quickly sort colours in different designs for optimised sewing order and to minimise thread changes.
Automatic embroidery frame size detection.
View the progress of an embroidery pattern or individual colour, and use to move forwards/backwards through the design.
Select various thread brands for built-in and external designs and save up to nine of your favourite combinations.
Two standard frames, compatible with My Design Snap, included – 360 x 240mm (14 x 9.5”) and 180 x 130mm (7 x 5”).
Built-in sewing stitches
Total of 760 utility and decorative stitches and buttonholes.
Four sewing lettering fonts (3 Alphabet, 1 Cyrillic).
Sew up to 1,050 stitches per minute.
Individual adjustment for combined stitches (depending on category).
My Custom Stitch™
Combine and edit custom stitches; includes 185 built-in sample stitches.
Laser guideline marker
Guideline marker with 19mm side shift capability.
ICAPS fabric sensor system
Continuously adjusts presser foot pressure and auto detects fabric thickness.
Automatic presser foot pressure
Automatic Height Adjuster (AHA) for automatic presser foot pressure.
Reinforcement stitch at start and end of sewing.
Digital Dual Feed System for even and consistent sewing on all fabrics.
Pivot and foot height
Lightning-quick pivoting functionality with customisable foot height.
Square Feed Drive System
Square feeding system with powerful and long feed dogs.
Needle plate detector
Needle plate detector for safe operation.
Easy to remove needle plate
Swap needle plates easily with new designed tool.
Straight stitch needle plate and straight stitch foot included.
Three new sashiko stitches.
New feet and accessories
New N Foot included for monogramming, couching foot, and more.
Ruler design with zero mark at the needle.
Presser foot height adjusts according to the thickness of the fabric.
Drop feed function
Convert to free motion mode easily with a touch of a button on screen.
Automatic presser foot functions
Bring presser foot down automatically using the Start/Stop button, knee lift and foot pedal.
Ergonomic multi-function foot controller
Can be programmed to cut threads, reverse stitch, sew one stitch, needle up/down and No Sew function.
Whats in the box?
- Zigzag foot “J” (on machine)
- N+ Advanced monogramming foot “N+”
- Overcasting foot “G”
- Zipper foot “I”
- Buttonhole foot “A”
- Blind stitch foot “R”
- Button fitting foot “M”
- Compact dual feed foot
- Regular dual feed foot (on compact dual feed foot)
- Straight stitch foot
- Free motion open toe quilting foot “O”
- Embroidery foot “W+” with LED pointer
- 1/4" Piecing foot with guide
- Screw (small)
- Needle set
- 75/11 2 needles
- 90/14 2 needles
- 90/14 2 needles: ballpoint needle (gold colored)
- Twin needle
- 2/11 needle
- Ballpoint needle set
- 75/11 2 needles: ballpoint needle for embroidery
- Bobbin × 10 (one bobbin is in machine)
- Seam ripper
- Cleaning brush
- Eyelet punch
- Screwdriver (small)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Multi-purpose screwdriver
- Spool cap (small)
- Spool cap (medium) × 2 (one spool cap is on machine)
- Spool cap (large)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Bobbin clip × 10
- Spool felt (on machine)
- Spool net × 2
- Embroidery needle plate cover
- Touch pen (stylus)
- Knee lifter
- Foot controller
- Standard bobbin case (green marking on the screw) (on machine)
- Alternate bobbin case (no color on the screw)
- Straight stitch needle plate
- Cord guide bobbin cover
- Bobbin cover (with mark) (on straight stitch needle plate)
- Bobbin cover (on machine)
- Embroidery frame with decal set
- 36 cm (H) × 24 cm (W) approx. 14 inches (H) × 9 1/2 inches (W))
- Embroidery frame with decal set
- 18 cm (H) × 13 cm (W) (approx. 7 inches (H) × 5 inches (W))
- Embroidery positioning sticker sheets × 4
- Lens calibration sheet
- Embroidery bobbin thread (#60, white)
- Stabiliser material
- Grid sheet set
- Chalk pencil
- Accessory bag
- Embroidery couching foot “Y”
- Yarn guide for embroidery couching
- Yarn threader
- Vertical spool pin
- Operation manual
- Embroidery Design Guide
|Machine Dimension (mm)||662x321x348|