You must select the colour and enter your machine make & model above to order
Fitted with the Maxi air-lifter which makes this ideal for extra-large sewing machines
Superior Features Include
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable construction; 12 easy rolling lockable castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft-touch Maxi air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new! Most Overlockers too!
- Spacious, see through bins make keep thread, bobbins and other small items easy to find.
- Two drawers with steel gliders and handy magazine compartment add even more storage.
- Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it does not have to be open all the time).Designed with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a sewing machine and an overlocker. Or maybe your second smaller craft class machine.
- Entire cabinet glides closed and locks for child safety when not in use.
- Fully assembled, the cabinet has soft formed edges and is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
The Superior closes down to only 126.5 cm (50″) wide 56 cm (22″) deep 76 cm (29¾”)
High and colour finishes available are Teak, Beech and White.
Building on the huge popularity of the ECLIPSE the SUPERIOR adds even more to that original break through design. It offers even more leg room, it has even more storage, it’s designed with the much talked of ‘centre of needle’ sewing position, it has even more large castors, not just for easy mobility but for stability to, even with its large size they will enable you to move it easily into position. It has the huge work area at the back of your machine which is supported with a sturdy gate leg, this will allow you when needed the beauty of extra support with larger projects it will offer you comfort and consistency of stitch, something that you may never have experienced before. Due to it’s individual design and size it allows the user to carry out several different projects at once, the user can stand to the right of their machine and piece together for instance whilst on the far left can sit at another piece of equipment entirely, their overlocker perhaps, or maybe pressing items with an iron and pressing mat - it allows you the room to decide. It’s for those of you who want that bit more, who need that extra space, who have that bit more room to fill. It’s the ECLIPSE but on a grand scale
Fitted with our Horn Maxi air-lifter! Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines, such as- the Bernina 700 & 800 series, Brother V series, Janome Horizon Range and Husqvarna Epic amongst many others but its not just for larger machines its also ideal for any size of domestic sewing machine!
If you would like this model with electric lifter fitted then please contact us - total cost is £1859
A GUIDE TO HORN DELIVERY SERVICE. - these items are delivered from Horn UK Direct, not Couling Sewing Machines
Up to 28 days delivery
A brief explanation of how our delivery system operates: Stock availability allowing & unless otherwise stated, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this, our standard service, your flexibility with time is needed and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease