You must select the colour and enter your machine make & model above to order
Fitted with the Maxi air-lifter which makes this ideal for extra-large sewing machines
Maxi Outback Features Include
- NOW AVAILABLE IN WHITE.
- Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
- Extra stable, open base construction;
- 7 easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
- 3 step Soft- touch air lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit virtually all domestic sewing machines on the market old or new!
- Spacious, see through door bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents. Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
- The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
- Large work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time).
- It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Handy storage holder for your machine insert.
- Attractive soft formed bevelled edging finish to the tops
- Comes fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Closed the Outback 1052 is 83.5cm wide, 56cm deep and 76.0cm high-Opened the worksurface is 165cm wide and the depth with the extra workspace in place at the back is 115.5cm.
The Maxi Outback closes down to only 83.5cm (33″) wide 56 cm (22″) deep 76 cm (29¾”)
High and colour finishes available are Beech and White
Teak has been discontinued
Fitted with our Horn Maxi air-lifter! Ideal for the new extra large sewing machines, such as- the Bernina 700 & 800 series, Brother V series, Janome Horizon Range and Husqvarna Epic amongst many others but its not just for larger machines its also ideal for any size of domestic sewing machine!
A GUIDE TO HORN DELIVERY SERVICE. - these items are delivered from Horn UK Direct, not Couling Sewing Machines
Up to 28 days delivery
A brief explanation of how our delivery system operates: Stock availability allowing & unless otherwise stated, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this, our standard service, your flexibility with time is needed and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease