You must enter your machine make & model above to order
Fitted with the Long air-lifter
- Incredibly compact when its closed only just over 2½ foot wide, which is only slightly wider than the Cub plus.
- Handy & convenient back work surface, supported by a leg to the floor for an extra solid support. It’s so compact you can easily have it in use practically all the time,
- Fitted with our Longer lifter which fits virtually any domestic machine ever produced,
- Strong full length door hinges.
- Like the CUB plus & the Eclipse it has the excellent recessed angled doors. This adds more support for the lids, prevents draping fabric from catching on the door trays and gives far greater leg area offering you even more comfort.
- 7 lockable castors.
- Vastly improved door storage. Like the new Cub plus there are 2 large, removable accessory cases to allow you to take your accessories with you.
- A handy foot control shelf and magazine rack placed conveniently around the German made 3 step air lifter,
- Chrome flush, non snag, mounted hinges.
- Extra strong, sturdy construction
- Insert to fit sewing machine included.
Arrives fully assembled, beautifully packed in a cardboard box.
The Gemini closes down to only 77 cm (30.25″) wide 46 cm (18.25″) deep including drop leaf back. 76 cm (29.75”) high
High colour and finishes available are Teak, Beech, White, American Grey Oak and Weathered Oak
Extra stable, open base construction; 7 lockable easy rolling castors, are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions and will fit many domestic sewing machines on the market new or old!
Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
Fantastic newly designed spacious, see through thread boxes that are designed to be removable. This not only makes finding thread etc.. Easy… but you can take them with you as well! Also a handy magazine compartment with dividing shelf which adds even more storage.
The work surface is fitted with flush mounted non snag hinges.
Centre of the needle sitting position, allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
A compact, convenient lift up work area at the back of the machine. It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
Arrives fully assembled, the cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
A GUIDE TO HORN DELIVERY SERVICE. - these items are delivered from Horn UK Direct, not Couling Sewing Machines
Up to 28 days delivery
A brief explanation of how our delivery system operates: Stock availability allowing & unless otherwise stated, all deliveries using our own vehicles will be carried out within a 28 working day period starting from the day of us receiving your order. This is not to be understood that the delivery will actually take place on the 28th day of your order, this period is only meant as a general guide and should be viewed as the maximum period that your delivery might be, it may well be that it will take place sooner than this depending on when we are next in your area. Whatever period it is we will never arrive unannounced and will always give you notice of delivery by telephone usually giving a minimum of 3 days notice with not only the day of delivery but also with a 3 hour delivery slot on that day so as not to inconvenience you more than is necessary. With this, our standard service, your flexibility with time is needed and necessary to allow the delivery to take place with ease