Its ultra-modern design fulfills all promises. The most modern convenience and a huge repertoire of stitches mean even more perfection and creativity. The coverlock™ 4.0 overlock machine offers all the features of your dream plus even more sophisticated extras.
5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing- Many options for utility and decorative sewing.
LCD screen - Graphic touch screen gives all the necessary information for the stitch you select. Includes multi languages and how to use each stitch.
Spacious - Large sewing space for coverstich projects. Extension table included gives an extra large support for beautiful results.
25 stitches - Trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
Automatically sets thread tension, differential feed and stitch length - Select the stitch and start to sew.
Adjustable Settings - All settings can be adjusted for special fabrics and techniques.
Dual LED Light Sources - Maximum illumination of the sewing area for optimal visibility.
Memories - Save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall.
Last Stitch - Remembers latest stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
Tension Release - Threads pull easily when presser foot is up
Large sewing space – more space for coverstich projects.
Extension table included – gives an extra large support for beautiful results
5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing
Automatically sets thread tension, differential feed and stitch length – Select the stitch and start to sew.
Adjustable settings – all settings can be adjusted for special fabrics and techniques.
Dual LED light sources - maximum illumination of the sewing area for optimal visibility.
Memories – save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall.
Last stitch – remembers latest stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up
German Innovative Design – build to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
Lay-in tension and color coded thread paths – for quick and convenient threading.
Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
Movable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques.
Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD and printed pictorial.
Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
Built in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.
- Graphic touch screen – all necessary information for the selected stitch is shown.
- Multiple languages – choose and set your preferred language
25 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
- Coverstitches – great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear.
- Chainstitch – Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch.
- 5-thread overlock – combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
- 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 5 sewing speeds – Easily adjustable when you want more precision for different techniques.
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
- Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
- Optional feet – a wide range of optional accessories to enhance your sewing results.
Whats in the Box?
Knife blade (for the movable upper cutter)
Thread unreeling discs (5)
Thread spool nets (5)
Tweezers (placed on the inside of the front cover)
Coverstitch table B (for Cover/chainstitch)
Cone holders (5)
Stylus (placed on the inside of the front cover)
Extension table including four legs and push pin