Pfaff Coverlock 4.0
5 threads, LCD Graphic Touch Screen and a large variety of stitches.
Are you looking for the overlock machine that has everything?
The PFAFF® coverlock™ 4.0 overlock machine is for you! Its ultra-modern design fulfills all promises. The most modern convenience and a huge repertoire of stitches mean even more perfection and reativity. The PFAFF® coverlock™ 4.0 overlock machine offers all the features of the preceding models plus even more sophisticated extras.
Terry cloth or velvet?
Will not fray. Up to 5 threads encase the fabric edge, to create the perfect finish.
Each stitch is caught securely. Knits from fine to heavy – only an overlock machine can deal with them all. Each stitch is caught securely, the seams remain elastic, and the differential feed eliminates wavy edges.
Denim or corduroy?
Each seam is secure. Heavy fabrics require seams which won‘t tear, even under the greatest strain.
Jersey or sweatshirt fabric?
Extremely stretchy seams. Seams that follow your every move – guaranteed by the elasticity of an overlock seam. Unbeatable and tear-proof.
Chiffon and silk?
Fine seams for fine fabrics. Fine fabric edges which have been finished using an overlock machine do not pucker. The rolled hem is a decorative edge finish for fine fabrics. Create beautiful waves or gathers by adjusting the Differential Feed settings!
The LCD Graphic Touch Screen on the PFAFF® coverlock™ 4.0 machine offers the highest level of sewing convenience. The selected stitch and all important information can be seen at a glance. The optimal thread tension, stitch length, and the differential feed are set automatically. You can start sewing immediately. The extended Info System gives more information on the use of each stitch, right at your fingertips.
All stitch settings can be individually changed. Give them unique names and save them – to be called up and used, as needed. An advantage: The Last Stitch function remembers the last stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
Great view and Space - Thanks to the Dual LED light sources, the complete sewing area of the PFAFF® coverlock™ 4.0 overlock machine is always perfectly illuminated. The design of the machine offers an extra-large sewing space – perfect when sewing with large amounts of fabric or when hemming. Adjust the speed to meet your sewing needs – choose from 5 different speeds.
Guarantee : 2 years
All features at a glance!
- LCD screen
- Graphic touch screen – all necessary information for the selected stitch is shown.
- Extended Info system - more information on the use of each stitch, right at your fingertips.
- Multiple languages – choose and set your preferred language
- Large sewing space – more space for coverstich projects.
- Extension table included – gives an extra large support for beautiful results
- 5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing
- 25 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
- Coverstitches – great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear.
- Chainstitch – Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required. Works well as a basting stitch.
- 5-thread overlock – combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
- 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
- Automatically sets thread tension, differential feed and stitch length – Select the stitch and start to sew.
- Adjustable settings – all settings can be adjusted for special fabrics and techniques.
- Dual LED light sources - maximum illumination of the sewing area for optimal visibility.
- Memories – save your personal settings for each stitch, uniquely naming them for instant recall.
- Last stitch – remembers latest stitch sewn when powering back on to instantly continue your project.
- Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up
- German Innovative Design – build to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
- Features and Benefits PFAFF®coverlockTM 4.0
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 5 sewing speeds – Easily adjustable when you want more precision for different techniques.
- Lay-in tension and color coded thread paths – for quick and convenient threading.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
- Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Presser feet
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
- Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
- Optional feet – a wide range of optional accessories to enhance your sewing results.
- Movable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques.
- Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
- Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD and printed pictorial.
- Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
- Built in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
- Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
- Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.