Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 - Sew Like A Pro
5 threads, unbelievable sewing space, the professional coverstitch and a lot more!
Sew, trim, hem and more in a single step for a professional finish on all of your projects. Give your ideas the perfect finish and create exclusive accents with decorative stitches.
Terry cloth or velvet?
Will not fray. Up to 5 threads encase the fabric edge, to create the perfect finish.
Each stitch is caught securely. Knits from fine to heavy – only an overlock machine can deal with them all. Each stitch is caught securely, the seams remain elastic, and the differential feed eliminates wavy edges.
Denim or corduroy?
Each seam is secure. Heavy fabrics require seams which won‘t tear, even under the greatest strain.
Jersey or sweatshirt fabric?
Extremely stretchy seams. Seams that follow your every move – guaranteed by the elasticity of an overlock seam. Unbeatable and tear-proof.
Chiffon and silk?
Fine seams for fine fabrics. Fine fabric edges which have been finished using an overlock machine do not pucker. The rolled hem is a decorative edge finish for fine fabrics. Create beautiful waves or gathers by adjusting the Differential Feed settings!
So Much Space
The sophisticated design of the PFAFF® coverlock™ 3.0 overlock machine offers an extra-large sewing space – a real advantage when sewing with large amounts of fabric. An extension table is included. Just slide it in place to double the sewing area. When sewing projects or when adding decorative seams or sewing coverstitch, you will enjoy the wide opening to the right of the needle that helps you maneuver your fabric easily.
Each stitch has been automatically set at the optimal thread tension and can also be adjusted to fit your every need. Sew with up to 5 threads. The differential feed guarantees absolutely even stitching on every fabric.
Guarantee : 2 years
All features at a glance!
- 5, 4, 3, 2 thread sewing – many options for utility and decorative sewing Spacious
- Large sewing space – more space for coverstich projects.
- Extension table included – gives an extra large support for beautiful results
- 23 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
- Coverstitches – great for sewing elastic hems, perfect for finishing all kind of knitwear.
- Chainstitch – Join fabric layers where a traditionally pressed open seam is required.
- Works well as a basting stitch.
- 5-thread overlock – combines two stitches for durable and reliable seams.
- 4-thread overlock – reinforced overlock stitch for perfect sewing, trimming and finishing.
- 3-thread overlock – wide and narrow overlock seams and decorative techniques.
- 2-thread overlock – rolled edge and flatlock, wide and narrow.
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
- Auto Tension Dial – you select the desired stitch and thread tension is automatically set.
- Tension release – threads pull easily when presser foot is up
- German Innovative Design – build to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that the sewer wants.
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Sews 1100 stitches per minute – sew faster, save time.
- 2 sewing speeds – When you want more precision use the slower speed.
- Lay-in tension and color coded thread paths – for quick and convenient threading.
- Adjustable stitch length, cutting width and presser foot pressure – choose optimal settings for different fabrics and techniques.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics.
Features and Benefits PFAFF®
- Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds.
- Presser feet
- Universal Standard presser foot – can be used with all built-in stitches.
- Snap-on presser feet – easy to change to optional feet for specialty techniques.
- Optional feet – a wide range of optional accessories to enhance your sewing results.
- Movable upper cutter – disengage the cutter for special techniques.
- Built in two thread converter – easy conversion to 2-thread stitches.
- Easy threading instructions – step-by-step interactive DVD.
- Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads.
- Built in extended carrying handle – move the machine without tangling the threads.
- Waste tray – catches fabric trimmings.
- Safety lockout – when the front cover is open the machine will not sew.