Elna is proud to introduce a new machine to their premium line of sewing products. The eXperience 580 has the power, precision and convenience you need to discover your creative potential. Sewists will enjoy both the speed of this machine as well as its quiet and smooth operation. 120 built-in stitches and 7 one-step buttonholes give you the perfect range of stitches for any task and the built-in needle threader will help save time. The eXperience 580 has expansive room for both sewing and storing accessories. Sewists can enjoy a 7mm stitch width, large sewing room and an exclusive pocket door for storage. This powerful machine includes cutting-edge features to make your sewing much easier. Sewists can utilize the automatic thread cutter, easy reverse button, speed control slider and the memorized needle up/down buttons to make sure their sewing projects are easy to create and trouble-free.
- Large and spacious workspace: 210 mm x 120 mm / 8.25'' x 4.7''
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin and transparent hook covert
- 7 pieces feed dog for a permanent contact with fabrics
- Built-in needle threader
- Easy and guided bobbin threader with built-in thread cutter
- Auto declutch and easy bobbin winder with built-in thread cutters
- «Easy bobbin» for an easy bobbin winding and clean storage
- Six white LED lights in three different locations
- Automatic thread cutter - programmable into a stitch suite or at the end of any pattern
- Free arm
- Horizontal spool pin and additional spool pin for twin needle function
- Protection semi-hard cover
TECHNICAL FEATURES - SEWING
- 120 built-in stitches including 7 buttonholes and 25 elna stitches
- Protection cover with built-in stitch chart
- 7 mm adjustable sewing width and 5 mm adjustable sewing length
- Two alphabets: European, English and Russian
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Automatic thread tension settings
- 91 needle positions
- Adjustable maximum sewing speed: 820 stitches/minute
- Available in option: a large transparent extension table: 50 cm x 30 cm / 19.7'' x 11.8''
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size: W 475 x H 316 x D 223 mm / W 18.7"x H 12.4" x D 8.7"
- Total work space: D 210 x W 330 mm / D 8.2" x W 12.9"
- LCD screen: W 68 x H 25.5 mm / W 2.6" x H 1.0"
- Free arm: 100 mm / 3.9"
- Weight: 10 Kg / 22 lbs
- A large display with stitch width and length but also the symbol of which foot using for the selected program
- 5 main essential buttons:
1. Automatic thread cutter (programmable in a stitch suite)
2. Needle position up or down (programmable in a stitch suite)
3. Locking and stopping stitch (programmable in a stitch suite)
4. Reverse stitch
5. Start-Stop that easily replaces the foot control
- Standard foot
- Satin stitch foot
- Open toe satin stitch foot
- Blind hem foot
- Overlock foot
- Zipper foot
- Automatic buttonhole foot with stabilizer plate
- 1/4'' piecing foot
- Button foot
- Additional spool pin
- Spool holders (small, large, special)
- Pivot pin for circular sewing
- Seam ripper
- Lint brush
- Semi-hard protection cover