The inexpensive sewing machine for beginners, including 23 stitches and seven presser feet (soles)
The bernette 35 is a mechanical sewing machine with no computerised controls. The width, length and pattern of the stitch is easily set by turning the three knobs. The tension can be adjusted during sewing, using an easily accessible wheel. The bernette 35 also has an automatic, 1-step buttonhole function, which is quick and easy to use. With a total of 23 stitches, including both utility and decorative stitches, you can bring your creative ideas to fruition quickly, easily and with excellent stitch quality. The bernette 35 included seven presser feet (soles).
2-step presser foot lift
Adjustable stitch length and width
Includes seven presser feet (soles)
Total of 23 utility and decorative stitches
- Bobbins (4x) - The bernette bobbins always maintain the thread tension consistent. It enables you to produce accurate sewing and embroidery projects.
- Seam ripper (buttonhole opener)
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- Needle assortment
- Zigzag foot - The ideal companion for ongoing sewing projects, as well as for decorative stitches and patchwork projects.
- Hemmer foot - The foot has a helix that turns the fabric twice and holds it securely until it is sewn. This results in attractive, delicate hems.
- Zipper foot - Unlock your creativity with the zipper foot for easy and challenging sewing projects, as well as zippers and beading work.
- Satin stitch foot - The transparent sole affords a consistently clear view of the sewing project, ensuring that decorative and satin stitches, appliqués and off-the-edge scallops turn out particularly well.
- Button-sew-on foot - This allows you to sew on buttons and rings, as well as other ornaments.
- Blindstitch foot - The blindstitch presser foot for attractive blind hemming on clothing and home textiles.
- Buttonhole foot with slide - The perfect foot for sewing buttonholes, with or without cording.
- Foot control
|Stitch width||5 mm|
|Free arm||170 mm|